Chao LiScientist, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- United States of America
About Chao Li
- Functional interfaces (extreme wettability), microfluidic systems, micro-/nano-engineering, and self-assembly
- On-chip rare (single) cell sample processing, high throughput screening, and analysis
- Biofilm dynamics, multispecies microbial communities, antimicrobial drug screening
- Cell-material interactions, biomaterials
- In vitro organotypic model, inter-kingdom interactions
Channels contributed to:Behind the paper
Fascinating research and a story well told! Thanks for sharing. I am embarking on the isolation and characterization of surface colonizing bacteria and may be in touch to learn about your fluidics / imaging system.
Nice to e-meet you on Nature Portfolio.
Glad to know you find the bacterial zorbing work and our under-oil system interesting. Please just let me know whenever you're available and what to have a chat about bacteria.